|Open Circuit Input Current(A)||
|Open Circuit Output Voltage(V)||
|Short Circuit Input Current(A)||
|Short Circuit Output Current(A)||
Ballast, also known as HID electronic ballast, is a very important accessory of HID fishing lamp. The following Xiaobian will teach you how to judge whether the ballast is broken.
1. When our fish collecting lamp doesn't work, first remove the bulb that doesn't work, and then replace it with a new bulb. If the bulb still doesn't work, the ballast is broken.
2. Then, check the ballast interface. If the plug and circuit are normal, it may be the problem of the ballast
3. If the headlamp failure alarm light on the instrument panel is on after installation, but the headlamp works normally, it may be that the lamp and ballast do not match. At this time, we should replace the ballast matching the lamp.
4. When we install it, the light bulb flickers. This situation may be caused by the circuit problem or the excessive starting current of the ballast.
5. When the ballast makes abnormal noise, please check whether the working table of the ballast is horizontal. Unbalanced worktable may also lead to abnormal sound of ballast.
If there is a problem, please find a professional to repair it.
The above contents are for reference only